Calgary Sales Training

 

The Highest Paid Professions

What are the two highest paid professions in the world? Actors and athletes. What two things do they have in common? They all practice way more than they actually perform, and they all have a coach.

Want to know a close third profession? SALES.

Calgary Sales TrainingWant to be in the top 5% of salespeople (vs. the other 95% who give the profession a bad rap)? Easy.  Go beyond that sales training course you took several years ago (and have fortgotten what you learned  anyway). The only way the training works is if you practice what you learn, every day. The high paid  athlete doesn’t say “Ya, I went to hockey school when I was seven years old. Now I can compete any  time, at any level. And skip any practices.” Sounds simplistic, doesn’t it? But that is THE key to being in  the top 5%:

1. Take some training. Lots of training.

2. Practice role playing at least once per week (maybe even daily). If you think this is hokey, you will find yourself in the other 95%.

Check out some top notch training: Essential Selling Skills, November 17-18, 2015 in Calgary. We promise to help you take the training beyond the classroom.

Contact Us for more information: 403-248-4599 or info@aoic.ca

 

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmail
This entry was posted in Buy Products and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.

Everything DiSC Authorized Partner ©2015 ACT One International Corp. All Rights Reserved.

Everything DiSC® Certified Trainer Authorized Distributor certified by Inscape Publishing. DiSC® is a registered trademark of Inscape Publishing. Unauthorized use is an infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights.