As organizations grow, one of the biggest challenges is effective management of people. Often people are moved into management or supervisory positions as a result of superior performance in a functional role. In order to maintain that same level of performance as a leader, a new skill set must be developed.
Leadership 101 is designed to help managers and supervisors develop that unique skill set, vital to the overall success of the team and ultimately the organization.
This interactive workshop introduces the foundation principles from which leadership concepts are built. Participants will work on the following topics:
- Managing change
- Self-belief and attitude
- The role of the manager as a leader
- Time mastery and goal setting
- Interpersonal skills
- DiSC and managing conflict
- Managing performance
- Decision making and delegation
- Running effective meetings
- Stress management (for self and others)
- Implementing action plans