EVERYTHING DiSC 363 FOR LEADERS®
How is Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders different from other 360 tools?
First, we took the sting out of 360 feedback.
For many leaders, 360s can be a frustrating experience. Open-ended comments can be unfocused and unhelpful and can even derail the learning process. With our exclusive selectable comments feature, CommentSmart, raters can give focused, balanced, constructive feedback—that the leader can actually use.
Second, we made it easier to understand and use.
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders isn’t a collection of dry spreadsheets and charts without any explanation or story. Clear visuals and a conversational narrative style interpret and explain the data, making the report easy to understand and use.
Third, we answered the “Now what?”
With a lot of 360s, the leader’s response can be, “Now what?” Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders answers that question by giving leaders their next steps with three things they can focus on now.
- Identify three personalized strategies for improving leadership
- See how your personality style (based on DiSC) can influence your approach to leadership
- See how consistent your perception of your leadership on 24 best practices is with those of your raters, by category
- Take immediate action on the three suggested strategies, to start improving your leaderhsip
DURATION: Workshop can be 1 Day or a half day. The profile can also serve as an excellent tool for one-on-one coaching with or without a workshop.
- Everything DiSC Comparison Reports: Follow-up reports that can be created for any two participants. Shows their similarities and differences on six behavioral continua. Great for on-boarding, new work groups, conflict management, and more! Unlimited access available with all Everything DiSC profiles.
- MyEverythingDiSC®: Extends DiSC learning beyond the classroom and into the hands of learners. This mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal gives learners unlimited access to on-demand insights about DiSC and strategies for applying DiSC to real work situations. Tips for working toether are profided for categories such as:
- Building Relationships
- Getting Buy-In
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Managing Tension
- Working on a Project
Virtual communication coaching: One-on-one or small group coaching can be provided to help build “leadership competencies.”