How different can it really be to lead salespeople? Surly if one possesses leadership qualities, she can transfer these to any discipline. Does the sales leader need have a passion
for leading a sales organization, and not just a passion for leadership itself?
Leadership for Sales Managers explores the very differences that set things apart in terms of leading salespeople. If a leader does not understand the world of sales himself, there is no hope of leading, motivating, coaching, teaching or recruiting a competent sales staff.
Leading salespeople – it is different. Participants in this program will focus on the following topics:
- The role of the sales manager as a leader
- Skills and competencies required to be successful
- Moving from operator (salesperson) to manager (sales leader)
- Building the sales team
- What is the perfect salesperson and the attributes required?
- A SWOT analysis of your team
- Determining the Critical Success Factors
- What is sales management work?
- Developing a sales plan to help your team meet its goals
- Field coaching to the sales cycle
- Running effective sales meetings and huddles
- Providing the training for your team that will make a difference